Saturday, December 13, 2003

slackin on the blogger

Whoops, I have missed a couple days. Hum de dum.

Well I was thinking of something this morning while I was bleaching my bathroom sink. You see I went to a Christmas party last night where a few people knew my ex...Jeremy. And they still talk to him, etc. And some of me and Jarrod's other friends that we do not talk to anymore. Well they were talking about what so and so is doing etc. And I realized that life can be boiled down to making choices and sticking to them. For instance you can't decide to get married, then be unfaithful. Being unfaithful is running from the "hard stuff" for a moment of fun. That results in worse consequences. Sticking to it may not always be the most enjoyable and fun thing to do, but it has better end results. I dunno..... I have realized in the last year or so that being married and staying married is something that I really want. And knowing what I want, well that is a miracle in itself. So I am determined to give some things up if I have to, to keep what I have, because it is what I want. I don't know if I am making sense here or getting my point across. I am just thankful for what I have and that I didn't get what I could have.

Ok, today is comment if u never comment day. I have heard there is someone out there who reads this but does not comment to me! So come on..... be brave, you don't even have to put your real name down, just make up one that I will know who u are but no one else will! I LOVE YOU ALL XOXO

No comments: