Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I am losing you here

Okay, why is it that I feel like I have plenty of time to answer all emails in a prompt manner but I can't make myself blog? I keep thinking of interesting things to write about and then I get to this lil blogger page and .............. aduh........aduh........... aduh............. Okay well I am SICK now, it sucks. Julie and I are cleaning that house in Oak Lawn today. The very dirty messy woman who likes to treat us like maids as in hang up my clothes etc etc. That is okay with me, but things are different when you have someone else with you. She does not like that. It is understandable tho cuz it is a long drive out there and we don't make that much $ off it and therefor don't want to have to stay any longer than absolutely necessary. B/c there is a long drive home, too. I mean 30 min to clean a house. BUT I am not complaining b/c before this chick called I literally had NO money and NO jobs scheduled for another week. I am just sick, so I am negative. (I am not always like this am I?) NE WAYS I am feeling very stuffed up in my head. Kind of out of it, but I am AFRAID of dayquil. It makes me feel even more out of it. But at least my nose wouldn't run....... Hmmm Decisions decisions. WEll I just want to say I love you Loyal Readers and I hope you have a grand and glorious day. Any plans for NY EVE? I think Jarrod and I will be here if anyone who lives close wants to come over!!!!!!!

No comments: