Tuesday, December 23, 2003

blah blah blog

that reminds me of bah bah blacksheep have u any wool.........

anyway i spent most of last night wrapping christmas prezzies. Mostly for Jarrods family.... Yup they were all for them. I made cute little tags to go on them too. :) And yesterday I actually accomplished mailing Gold's present to him. I got him these cute goggles that have a shark fin on top so when he plays in the pool or tub he can pretend to be a shark. :)
My grandpa Tom went in the hospital yesterday. He has some kind of growth that can possibly cause a stroke.....sounds scary. I am worried about him and my gma. My mom is taking care of my gma and driving her all over the place so that is good. He is in the hospital all the way in Garland. YUKKY long drive. Anyway keep him in your thoughts and prayers. More later.

No comments: