Monday, December 08, 2003

a day comparable to a burfday

yes, yesterday was most definately a wonderous day that could be compared to a birthday. I got to attend the Dallas Symphony with my sis in law Tivany. That was such amazing music. We had, truly, the best seats in the house, and it was just an all around great experience that everyone should try. I can not wait to go back. I can not believe I liked the symphony... It was fun to hang out w/ Tivany, too, since I don't see her that much.

Then when i got home George and Cassie were here and I went to see Freaky Friday at the dollar movie with Cassie. THAT was a good movie! :) Every mother/daughter should go see that together. haha. In one part of the movie they take the daughter's door off the hinge in her bedroom as a punishment. THAT would definately be a horrible punishment.

Well today I am off to school, once I do my morning rituals...
More later.
CAROLINE

No comments: