Wednesday, December 10, 2003

blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhg

HEE HEE
That is what I feel like this morning. I had a couple draaaaaaaaaanks last night, and this morning, although I am up and dressed and doing daily chores by 7 a.m., I feel not quite all the way HERE.

Brent, I think Shelby would make an AWESOME garage band rocker!!!!!! And Anna is learning guitar........ :)

Clint, they played mostly Christmas music at the symphony. "Its the most wonderful time of the year", " An evening in december", "March of the toys", "Deck the halls", "Do you hear what I hear"...... The three songs they played that were not Christmas were "Trepak" and "waltz of the flowers" from the nutcracker and "Farandole" from the L'Arlesienne Suite No. 2..... I think they could have played ANYTHING and I would have been amazed. I do not ever listen to instrumental or classical music. My favorite song was definately "waltz of the flowers", though.

Kendra... Sorry that I have not been blogging. It is funny how time can go by. Is it really Wednesday already??? Well Monday I did not end up going to school because Betty called me to come work for her. I was supposed to sit w/ Jonnie and clean out her bathroom, etc. I ended up hanging all of Betty's outdoor Christmas decorations and helping her clean her guest house, and helping her construction guy clean the room he had just cut a door hole for. Hanging the Christmas decorations had to be the best part. It was a beautiful day on Monday! She has a neat deck out back that has a little bridge going over to her guest house and then a deck along her guest house. It was fun to be creative and get paid for it! :) As Cassie would say WOO HOO!

I can't remember what I did Monday night.......OH YA!!!!!!! Jarrod and I went over to his momma's house cuz it was her 51st bday. We ordered pizza, well actually his dad ordered us pizza and even got me hot wings, which was super sweet of him, and we played Rummikub. It was cool to hang out with his parents. It has been MONTHS since we hung out with them. And they live 10 minutes away... ANYWAY it was also cool to see our adorable nieces, too.

I was telling them how I have been having wierd thoughts popping into my head lately about BABIES. Kendra, you know this because I started randomly mentioning it in November when you were here... I do not WANT to think about babies, but they keep sneaking in my mind. So Jarrods mom told me she thinks anyone who has been married a couple years starts thinking about kiddos. And jarrods dad said no, the women start thinking about them and the men just start worrying about it happening. His dad is pretty fuh knee sumtimes. :) Anyway this is probably the longest blog EVER! BUT the rest of my story is that yesterday I went to breakfast at IHOP w/ the biblestudywomen and then went to school for hours...... finished my humanities class WOO HOO! And came home and had a fun and silly night w/ Jarrod. Today I am going to Evelyn's then to school to finish Economics THANK THE LORD! and I will be done w/ skewl for the semester! Too bad I did not register at UNT in time to go there next semester..... GRRRRRRRR... well I will worry about that later. Happy WEDS ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: