Thursday, December 18, 2003

i sorry

I am sorry, I just have been having wierd days. U know how the holidaze are... I don't mean to slack on my blog. Sometimes I skip it b/c I am afraid to say too much, to actually use it as a journal. I do not want my depressing thoughts to bring anyone else down or to be turned into gossip.

Last night I had a crazy dream that there was a bunch of people at some gymnasium type place and there were these creature sort of things that trapped us all in there and we all had to keep walking around and talking and stuff like that for like hours and days and I don't know how long but whoever fell asleep would be killed. It was so scary. It sounds corny, I realize. We were all trying so hard to keep eachother awake and it seemed like no one would ever lose, which was good, but then this little blonde chick just went and laid down.... It was wierd.

Tuesday and Weds. I spent at Betty's house watching Johnnie. Tuesday was great. Johnnie was so awake and seemed so close to normal all day. We had a great time. I didn't get to see Betty much but when I did it was cool. She is the neatest and Sweetest person I swear. It would be so hard to have your mom in your house, dying, slowly... I don't know if I could stand it. Anyways then Tues night was bad for Johnnie, she was in a lot of pain and was incoherent. So Betty was up all night w/ her. I brought pictures over and the movie Finding Nemo on Weds unaware that Johnnie would not even know who I was again.
So it was sad...... It is sad to see her sick and hurting so much. I tell you one thing, if you want to forget your problems, go spend some time w/ someone who really has them. NE WAY, today hopefully I am going to work on a Christmas present for someone. I may go work for Betty again though, who knows.

My brother is going to go to Northlake college w/ me next semester. That is a trip. I am 7 yrs older than him!

I also got a phone call from my long lost friend Sherry last night. I had not talked to her for 1 1/2 years. It was so great to talk to her. She is a good person, who is on a good path for herself and keeping a positive attitude despite the harshness of life. Good good times.

on a side note:
If you see someone drowning, do you keep praying or jump in to save them even though you can't swim?

No comments: