Monday, March 13, 2006

T.G.M.I.O.

Thank God Monday Is Over

nah........ it wasn't a bad day. I just had no energy, motivation or excitement. I have been extremely domestic lately, so any time away from home kind of sucks. I did help my gma organize a closet today. That made me feel good. It made her happy, too. Tomorrow I am cleaning a house in Las Colinas, then.........hopefully Mahna and I are going to "playgroup"! I have been looking so forward to it. So even if it doesn't work out tomorrow, I am excited for when it does. The other day I spent like $30 on cleaning supplies. Cleaning supplies not for my bizness but for my own house!!!!! I am now a big fan of the Clorox disinfecting wipes. Jarrod and I also reorganized the kitchen so it is not so cluttered looking. We don't have a pantry. We have two small cabinets to fit all the food, flour/sugar/etc, bread crackers cereal......cups....... you get the idea. We have to be creative. Hopefully by the summer we will have our own house though, with a finished, normal kitchen. Our original plan was to move out by April. Now we are facing some financial issues that aren't exactly our fault. We bought two Kias in Jarrod's name a few months ago. Reason being is that Casey needed a vehicle, as he is a courier like Jarrod, but couldn't get a loan. So Jarrod bought two, but Casey pays the payment on his. What we didn't think about a few months ago is how this much debt (we also have a truck payment) would affect us getting a home loan. So...... we will see what happens. Casey can't pay off his car or still can't get a loan so we could "sell it to him". Part of our plan is to fix the transmission on the truck, try to sell it for at least CLOSE to what we owe on it, and that will help. Jarrod just needs to take it to get fixed, but I guess he is dreading the bill....or maybe just hauling it 1 1/2 hr away. Back to my story about being domestic, I am now baking a chocolate cake. Jarrod has been in a mood for choc cake and vanilla ice cream. I can't eat it, cuz I am still doing ATKINS. I think I have lost about 4 lbs. All in my boobs mind you, but it's weight! (are you blushing?) Jarrod is watching some crazy show about a bunch of body shop guys turning crapper cars into dream cars. Why must he watch it on volume 20?

3 comments:

Joye said...

Volume 20 must be a 'guy thing.' Mike does it too.

Mmm, chocolate cake good. But evil. I lose weight in the "upper regions" first, too. Where I least need it. Haven't lost any weight in a while, though.

P.S. Your blog makes me see residual lines after I leave it.

Brent said...

Ummm...I'm blushing! :)

Caroline said...

Joye, do you like the lines or are they bad? :)
haha i made brent blush!