Sunday, March 19, 2006

cheating on blogger

I admit it, honest person that I try to be... I am cheating on Blogger. I have been exploring and blogging on MYSPACE. Now I know who my readers are on MYSPACE, about 3 people, MAYBE. It is a small amount. I have really kept the blog entries to my selfish rants about beauty treatments and what I want to do with my hair....... very boring stuff, and as much as I try to convince myself that it is half way interesting I know it really isn't. That would explain why only my dear friend Nikki would comment on there. She doestn' read this Blog, though, as far as I know. It is hard to tell who does and doesn't unless one day you are talking to someone and they say, hey I read blahblahblah on your blog. Or occassionally I find out someone I barely know from church reads my blog, and I am like, woa did I write anything bad on there? But I really don't want to categorize church people because we are all just plain ol' people, with our paths crossing in different places. I did not go to church today. Last week I went to Irving Bible Church w/ my parents and Anna. This week my couzin is in town with his family and we were just having such a grand old day being indoors, playing games, pigging out and watching the kids play that we just kept on doing it instead of getting in the car and going to church. I can honestly and shamefully take 90% of the blame for us not going. I didn't feel like changing the pace and I came out and said it. then again, maybe I am giving myself too much credit....... haha. Tomorrow I am cleaning a house I have never cleaned before, my long lost friend Bryn's cousins house. Bryn now lives in Idaho and I truly miss her. She was a super fun friend and had a good listening ear. Anyway I better get to bed since its late and I have to get up early. adios!

2 comments:

Brent said...

So, how'd you like Irving Bible? I really liked it the two times I've visited there...they have a nifty little coffee shop and art rooms and a VERY cool prayer room.

Caroline said...

I liked how comfortable it was. I didn't get to see the art or prayer room, but I was really into how there was so much kid stuff going on. It was like a little community inside this big building.