Saturday, March 25, 2006

heres my prob YO

My personal problem with more kids is my other earthly desire to make money and be successful. I love my business, and not just for the money. I like being out and about and all that jazz. I am AFRAID if I have another kiddo I will be housebound and when I go visit people with my two (or more) children I will be a huge annoyance unlike only having one child. Maybe I worry too much. I also fight the alter personality of loving being at home w/ Mahna and being w/ her constantly and just not WORRYING about making any money or making other ppl happy. Ugh.......... who knows.

4 comments:

Little Me said...

Those sound like perfectly good reasons to have just one. Don't let anyone pressure you into having more children than you are comfortable with. Never have a baby to please someone else. As long as you and your husband are happy, let it be. My sister-in-law is a third generation only child and she and her mother both LOVED being an only child. As long as you socialize her and make sure she has plenty of friends, Mahna won't suffer for it.

Joye said...

Were you and your lovely sibs annoyances when you went to visit other people?

Kendra said...

we probably were! (maybe still are?)

Anonymous said...

I like Linday's advice and I think she is right on. Couldnt have said it better myself.