Wednesday, March 22, 2006

howdy

I must apologize for my lack of posty post. My computer is on the fritz. At this moment I am using my mommy's new awesome cute little white averatec laptop while mine is running diagnostic tests etc.

Tonight is the last night my cuzin and his family will be here and we have been having such a great time, I really wish they lived close by. Their little boy is exactly one yr older than mahna and they have hit it off soooooooo awesome and so instantly. I have wanted them to be together all day everyday b/c i have never seen her play with another child like she has with him. It is so heartwarming. Maybe this is why people enjoy having multiple children......... until they become teenagers. :)

Thanks for reading and commenting etc etc xoxox

4 comments:

Brent said...

Of course, I'm biased, but I think it's even better once they become teenagers...

...except of course for the fact that boys start hitting it off with your daughters!

:)

Little Me said...

I think having siblings is usually really good for children. As an added bonus, they entertain one another so that mommy can do other things now and then.

Joye said...

My mom used to tell me that when she was a kid, she liked to hang out at my dad's house because he had so many siblings and they were always having such a good time playing together. He's one of 15 kids.

Joye said...

I had a great advantage by being in such a large family, too. I have 60 first cousins, and grew up around scads of them.