Wednesday, March 15, 2006

howdy

Today was a fun day of NOT WORKING! :) I enjoyed spending the morning being slow and lazy with Mahna... We both hung out in our PJs til 10, and played on the kitchen floor instead of rushing to get out the door. I got a lot of errand running accomplished today and also managed to see my sister in law, my mom, anna and my grandma! I picked up mahnas 18 mo. pics and the more I go to JCPenney for portraits the more I want to take Mahna to a creative individual photographer. She hates JCPENNEY photographers, which of course is a normal thing for a kid to not want to get their pic taken, but I just don't really like that place. I got the 5 year plan there when Mahna was first born and I regret it now, although I have definately got my money back out of it. The people I am cleaning for tomorrow have a photo studio in their home and have offered to do pics of Mahna, but I don't know them well yet, so maybe in the future that will work out.

Tonight Mahna and I played outside for over an hour. Then we came in and were just being silly silly silly. It was really fun, and exhausted both of us. We watched about 10 min of a Baby Einstein video after our bath and while I was getting her all ready for beddy-bie, and for the first time SHE wanted to turn the video off and go to bed. She was in bed by like 8:15. That really is a tired girl! haha.

We got some super groovy news tonight! Jarrod's longtime friend George is giving us FLOOR TICKETS to the Mavs game next Thursday!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I am so nervous but so excited. I have never been to the Mavs game and jarrod has been twice. He is a DIE HARD FAN for any of you who don't know him. Out of all sports, basketball is the only one I semi like to watch. Some days are more exciting than others. I liked the old team with Nash....... We have a good chance of being seen on TV (YIKES!) so I gotta get us some Mavs shirts to wear. Fun fun!!!!!!!

Night night, thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Joye said...

Lindsay is an exceptional photographer, and has taken some great outdoor photos of her kids. She has actually been paid to take pictures before! Ask her if she'd take some Mahna pictures.

Little Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Little Me said...

whoops, sorry to delete my mistake. I meant to say sorry that our date did not work out. In the course of the morning I started to realize that I was not yet well. I hope next Tuesday will work out. We'll do it at my place so that we won't have to rely on someone else.
Can't wait!

Brent said...

If you go to the Mavs game, you'll be amazed--truly amazed--at how big, strong & fast professional athletes are. It's one thing to see them on TV, and another to see them from so close to them. That's a pretty sweet deal...floor seats. Wow!