Tuesday, March 28, 2006

gone wrong

We looked at a house last night and thought it was THE ONE> we were all ready to start the papers today... my parents agreed to cosign if we end up needing them to. This morning we find out there is already a contract pending...... suck suck. I woke up at 3:45 this morning after about 4 hrs of sleep and couldn't stop thinking of all the things we could do with that house.... oh well. Anyway Mahna is sleeping now and I need to vacuum.......I don't have much work this week either so that sucks. We did get to go to playgroup for the first time today and it was fun. mahna kept pulling hair tho so i feel bad about that. Maybe a lil bro/sis will help her learn such things. Thanks for all the advice!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

SORRY about the house, sister. From watching friends go through this process I think that's the way the game goes - high stress, we've got it? we don't. Try again? up/down/up/down... sounds stressful. I think I'll be a renter a while.

Little Me said...

Mahna didn't do any damage. Squeak's so used to having her hair pulled. I really enjoyed having you over. Wasn't much of a playgroup with just the two of us, but I liked having you to myself. Maybe we can get some other moms to join next time.
I'm really sorry about the house. It will be tough, but when you find the right one you will probably be glad this one fell through. God has something better for you.

Brent said...

Househunting is definitely a trying process...but don't be too quick to discount God's providence in all that. Sometimes, He keeps us from making HUGE mistakes on stuff like that...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Caroline your friends give great advice. I agree with everyone here, the time and right house will come when it is supposed to.
Nikki