Friday, June 04, 2004

tiz a groovacious day

Yea, I am not really doing the deep meaningful blogs lately eh? (or was i ever?) well weds I cleaned for Evelyn. She slept most of the time I was there. She sleeps a lot lately. Other than that she always seems so alert and happy. I never really think of her as old until I get annoyed w/ going over there and then stop and think how this is a limited time offer I have going with this awesome lady. I've got the fear of death in me (while I am pregnant of all things). Today I spent a few hours at my grandma and Tom's house. I really think of Tom as my grandpa. I have known him a little over five years I guess, but I seem to know him more than I knew my real grandpa who died when I was 16. Anyway he has cancer and it is just getting worse. Monday he is having surgery again. The doctor said the surgery would improve the quality of the rest of the life he has left. That is depressing talk. It especially makes me sad to hear my grandma talk about "when Tom is not here anymore". They are so in love. They have all these common interests, like crocheting and sitting on the porch during nice weather. My graN-e poo never seems to feel pressured to be a better wifey etc etc. It is just cute. NEWAY it was cool to be around them, but it makes me so sad to think he won't live that long. So I guess this is a plea for prayer. A lot of ppl probably don't even know him, but what if all the blogger readers pray for him, won't he have a better chance for a miracle of overcoming cancer??? Ugh. On a happy note, we had Don Pablos fajitas w/ my parents tonight...mmmmmmm! That was fun. I felt lucky and happy to see my grandparents and parents in one day. Now I am off to watch Friday night TV w/ my huz. Happy Friday everybody!!!

No comments: