Tuesday, June 01, 2004

oooooooh BAAAAAAAAby

wow, that must have been my longest slack off of the blog yet! thanks to anyone who cares to still check my blog! i really do like this blog thing, but I don't take the time to do it lately. Must be pregnant moodiness! haha. so hello out there. there is a good storm going on outside right now. Lotsa lightning and rain. The rain smells GOOD. Jarrod and I sat outside for a while tonight watching the storm. he watches every single one, when he is home. I have trouble sitting still, so it makes me glad to be w/ him.... he makes me do things I wouldn't by myself. Today I cleaned the house in Highland Village. Ugh. It is so hard, wears me out bigtime. I came home and soaked in the bath. To any other pregos out there that really does help w/ back pain. Trust me I know about the back pain. Well I was happy to find out one of my friends is pregnant. She will be about 4 mo. behind me, so that will be pretty cool. I am also housesitting right now for some ppl w/ a pool. That is awesome. Their backyard is like a resort! They also have five adorable cats. Hmmmmmm what else. I dunno for now, maybe more tomorrow.

No comments: