Sunday, June 27, 2004

happy pancake day

Today Jarrod and I get to go have pancakes at his mama's house. MMMM MMMM MMM. I have been craving pancakes for about two weeks now. Last wknd we attempted to make waffles in our wedding gift waffle iron, which we found out doesn't work. We only used it one other time but I guess it was defective or got messed up in the 2-3 times it has been packed and moved.

Yesterday Jarrod went to visit his brother Casey, in jail, in Tennessee Colony Texas. That is about 2.5 hrs away from Lewisville. By the way, anyone who didn't know, and cares, we found out his brother is getting out of jail in April. We have been living in his house while he was incarcerated, so that he didn't lose the one possession that he has while locked up. It has been fun, and still is, but we want our own house now. Fancy that!

While Jarrod was visiting Casey, I went and updated our registry at Target and Babies R Us. It was pouring rain all day, which made things a little more complicated, but it was ok. I had to update our registry cuz the official baby shower announcements have been sent out! I am so excited about the shower. Baby showers always have the best CAKE! :) ANyway I can't believe that registering was actually painful. After walking through two stores my hips and back hurt so bad, I came home and laid down.

When I was laying down, I watched part of Bruce ALMIGHTY. Seen it? That was a good movie. That is where I got the idea for middle name "Grace" for our lil baby. We haven't totally decided on that yet, but I heard that name and I thought of what Grace "is" and how much of it I have recieved...... And Mahna is part of that grace I have received. I am so lucky to be allowed to have another baby, this time w/ a guy I love so much and never want to be apart from. Everytime I go to the DR. he tells me I am such a LUCKY GIRL (his words) and I know he means cuz I am healthy and things are going well, but I know why I am really lucky.
XOXO HAVE A GOOD DAY! CAROLINE

1 comment:

Brent said...

In "Christianese" the way to say "lucky" is that you're "blessed." And, no matter how you say it, I think Grace is an incredible name!