Monday, June 14, 2004

SLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Lately, I just want to SLEEP. It seems like the only time I am comfortable is when I sleep. I wonder what I will be saying in 2-3 months when I am really about to bust! Today I have 1 very messy house to clean and a 1/4 of a house to finish cleaning. I also have to pick my brother up at a bus stop in Lewisville. He went to Kansas City last week to pick up his graduation present.... a nasty old trashy subaru, and on the way out of town the hood flew up and busted the windshield to pieces. Besides that little detour the car was a piece of junk anyway so my dad decided to just bring him home instead of waiting to fix it or something like that. I wonder if he had a fun adventure on a bus trip from Kansas City. It is normally about an 8 hr drive, so I am guessing it was like 12 on a bus? When I was 18 I would have thought that was pretty fun. Who knows w/ Franky tho cuz he is kind of snobby about being dirty and around certain people. We shall see!

Yesterday ended up being a great day. Anna, Jarrod, mom, dad, G-ma and Tom all came swimming at Cindy's house w/ me. We grilled food and all just had a good time in the sun. Then one of Jarrod's friends had to stay the night last night. He is not one of my favorite people, but I was nice to him anyway. Jarrod and I agreed that he should only stay one night b/c of the circumstances etc, but now I am thinking well we could help him out a little more..... let him stay longer, give him a ride to work tomorrow.. i dunno. i don't know what is the right thing to do. Well anyway I better get going I am running late already.
ADIOS!!!!!!! HAPPY MONDAY!


No comments: