Friday, June 25, 2004

beautisomous

Oh I love the new look of my blog so much, do you? I owe a huge thanks to my friend Cynthia from CMOORE web designs who did such an awesome job and is so fast and accurate! U ROCK!!!!!!! So I hope anyone out there who has a business which needs a website or just wants their blog to look cooler will check out my side bar to see how to get hooked up with her. I think it looks so pretty and it is all of what I would have done if I had the knowledge of web design! Thank you thank you thank you!

Well to anyone whose been reading. I got my results from the diabetes test and they were NORMAL!!!!!!! YEA! I am so glad! I had been watching all this stuff on discovery channel about things that can happen to your baby if you get that. Ugh, that channel is wonderful and horrid all at once!

Today was a good day, I cleaned a house, then got to visit w/ a friend for a while, said goodby to my parents who are leaving town for a bit and wrote a lil note for Kendra's graduation announcements. Now I need to vacuum and do some dishes at my own house. FUN!

Hope u all have a fun Friday!!! XOXO

No comments: