Saturday, June 12, 2004

tit for tat

haha i just titled this that, cuz what the heck does that mean!!! haha. well it has been a week since my last confession... i mean blog, but for the lack of comments I fear I have lost all my readers anyway. :( So lately i have been feeling pretty sick. Nauseous stuff and heat flashes. I am PREGNANT here not going thru menopause! It seems funny to me at 27 weeks I would start getting morning sickness, but I do feel nauseous pretty much every morning. My back hurts a lot more, maybe cuz I have gained so much weight already. I continue to work out and clean houses, though, because I know it must be GOOD for me to keep moving and not be on the couch the next three months. It is very tempting though. Yesterday I had a bad luck day. My friend's pool is messed up because of ME turning off a lever I thought was no big deal. She is in Europe and left me in charge of her house. Warning: Don't leave me in charge of your house. Then a lawn person almost ran over me in his truck yesterday. That just made me FURIOUS cuz I am a mood swing waiting to happen and well I had the right of way!!! Then my back hurt too bad to clean my OWN house after cleaning someone else's so I laid down on the couch and didn't wake up for almost two
hours which made me mad at myself b/c I hate giving Jarrod a dirty house for the weekend when he comes home from work. Then the dryer quit working AGAIN, I broke our light fixture over the sink. Taco Bueno screwed up Jarrods part of our dinner order so I had to drive BACK there. My car overheated on the way back to Taco Bueno and I had to be rescued. Hope fully it is nothing big, but we'll SEE. Oh and for the final thing I broke off a lightbulb in our ceiling fan.

Other than that...... well today HAS to be a better day right.

No comments: