Wednesday, June 23, 2004

sleepy again

Yep sleep should be out of my vocabulary from now on i guess. I wake up all night uncomfy and according to my friend it is my body getting me ready to get up every couple hours w/ my babycakes. Well this morning I am up early cuz I have to go take the 3 hr glucose diabetes test since I failed the 1 hr one last week. I have been waking up with puffy eyes every day, hopefully just from not sleeping well, but it freaks me out a little cuz that was the sure sign of toxemia last time.

Anyway last night we found a picture of Jarrod's best friend Jonathon who killed himself in 1998 on the internet. Jarrod never had a picture of him so that was really cool to find it. We found it on the denton county website cuz he had been arrested, so it is a mugshot but jarrod was still happy to get a picture. I would be really sad if i had lost a friend and never got a picture of them...

I also had a dream about my friend Nica last night. Well I don't know if we are friends anymore but once upon a time we were when we workedd
together at Vertis. Anyway her husband died a few months ago and I have never got to talk to her since it happened. So i had a dream I talked to her last night. It was really real feeling. I also dreamed that I saw someone else I knew who was pregnant and she was the same size as me but she was about to have her baby any day. So that was my insecurity of being a huge blob coming out. Haha.

Well have a great day, thanks for reading!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Caroline said...

testinggggggggggggggg doesn't anyone love me?????

Kendra said...

Isn't it weird when you solve things in your dreams? OR approach people you wouldn't normally be brave enough to talk to? Anyway, like the new blog design!