Friday, June 18, 2004

anniversary

Yesterday was Jarrod and my 4th anniversary. Our anniversary so far has always been a "major" event of the year. We have always planned our vacation around it and made it a special time. This year we couldn't really go on a trip. I can't be in the car very long, we didn't have much money saved, etc etc. Mostly the reason is that I am pregnant. So anyway this year we hadn't even really talked about what we were going to do. I even thought the day before, that he was going to forget it altogether. Well he didn't. He told me first thing in the morning "happy anniversary" and we planned to cook dinner together when he got home. We very very rarely cook dinner, it is usually something quick or takeout. So anyway he grilled some really good steaks and put cheese on them like they do at Old San Francisco Steak house and he grilled corn, set the table, etc etc. He got me a really sweet card that just had a couple lines written on it but they mean so much to me. It was just a really great night. It took us about 3 hours to finish dinner, but we were having a good time the whole time. I told him it was probably the best anniversary yet. It is not about how much money you spend or where you can say you went, it is about showing the other person this day matters to you.

Today...... I cleaned a house and was wincing from the pain in my back about half the time I was there, and fantasizing about taking a leave of absense from housecleaning. I do this all the time. Plan a date for quitting temporarily. Then I think about the MONEY and what will I do if I am not cleaning a few times a week...... And can't I just push myself a little further... I know, some of u might be thinking I am doing something bad but maybe some of you also understand. I say some, like there are a million ppl who read this or something haha.

I also went to the DR today for my glucose test which took an hour. I don't know the results for 3 days. I am not too worried about it since I didn't have diabetes w/ Gold, but even if I do have it it will be GOOD if I can't eat sugar, then I won't gain so much weight haha.

OK well enuf of all that. ta ta for now

No comments: