Wednesday, December 27, 2006

TOMORROW!

I have never been able to spell that word right (tomorrow). Did I? I can't remember if I ever got it down correctly in my head or not.

Well I am madly crazily cleaning my house (in between many sitting breaks) and doing all the laundry that has acquired. I am a nervous wreck about my c section tomorrow (that word again). All normal worries that any woman has, will my baby be ok? will everyone in the family get along? will my huz be a nervous wreck watching the two yr old for a few days?

I should have nothing to worry about considering I have the greatest family ever and I am so glad to have a lot of siblings that are all so unique and awesome individually and together. My parents couldn't be more caring and generous and my grandma is just absolute frosting on my life cake. But unfortunately I have a human brain that just can't help but worry anyways!

LOve you all and I will post pictures next week! Come visit the hospital between Thurs night and Sat night if you want!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Joye said...

We'll be there tomorrow for the big event. How exciting! You ARE blessed to have such a supportive family!