Tuesday, December 19, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAh

Time is flying by! Oh my gosh only 9 days (well less than that) until Cole is born! Mahna and I have been making the most of our days together. Although I get grumpy with her here and there I think we are really making the most of our few moments left alone together. Yesterday we spent the day with my mom which was fun and today we spent the day with Jarrod's mom, which is a very rare treat. We ate Italian food for lunch and I sold some CD's to add to Jarrod's Christmas gift fund. I am trying to save up to get him an IPOD! If you talk to him, don't leak the secret. He never reads my blog so I'm not worried about him seeing this. He has been talking about wanting an IPOD forever and ever. I think it is something he will really enjoy, but we will see if I can sell enough stuff to get it by Christmas or not! If not I can always just buy him a few smaller gifts and that will be cool, too. A good thing about Movie Trading Company is they will give you $2-$3 per CD even for old stuff, where CD Warehouse only gives you like a dollar and is much more picky about scratches. I ran into two grumpy people today. One at Movie Trading Co. The alarm went off right as I was walking in the door. Here I am 9 mo. pregnant with a 2 yr old and my very innocent looking mother in law with me, and yet I get suspicious looks for the whole 30 min I was in there. The girl at the counter was so snotty when I gave her my CD's to sell and then she came around to the back of the store and asked me if I needed help while looking at my big purse not at me. The second grumpy person was at Kid 2 Kid or however you spell it. It is a resale kids clothing store and this old hag who owns or runs that store has no concept of customer service or friendliness. She always acts so annoyed to anyone coming in there to sell things. It is a resale shop!!! DUH. Anyway she nitpicked something about each item in the bag and was so rude and bitchy about it. She just made me feel like crap. Oh well. It isn't the first time I have gone in that store and said "never again will I walk thru this door". (said it to myself) ANyways, tonight my neices are coming over while Jarrod's parents go see a movie. Mahna is watching tv so I better go try to get something done before they all get here!
TOODLES

No comments: