Thursday, December 21, 2006

ROCKY BALBOA

Jarrod and I did a rare thing last night. We went to a MOVIE at a THEATER. Oh and we realized why we never do this...... 2 tickets, small popcorn and a coke $26. THAT IS NUTS!!!!!!! The tickets at Grapevine Mills mall are $9 now. Jeez! Well anyway it was truly nice to get out with him. I can't tell if he realizes it as much as I do, but we really hardly get time just to ourselves, but when we do it is a good time and that kind of brightens up my heart and mind for a few days following. We saw "Rocky Balboa", as Jarrod is all into those movies and pretty much has them memorized. It was a good movie, I thought. Considering it's been like 16 years since the last Rocky movie came out, the characters were very consistant and so was the story.

So now I am 38 weeks and one day pregnant, which is farther along than I have ever been. I was about 32 weeks with Gold and exactly 38 with Mahna. Today was my last "thursday" of being pregnant and next Thursday morning I will be at the hospital........ That is if all goes as planned. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see you, Jarrod & Mahna on Wednesday. She was just an angel as we strolled thru the mall. Hugs & kisses to you all.
Lori