Sunday, December 17, 2006

more focused then

I was just re-reading my posts from a few days before Mahna was born. It is funny how I was feeling a lot of the same things then that I am now. And this time I keep thinking that everything is sooo much more uncomfortable this time etc etc. I do think well know that I am bigger this time so I am hoping that means a bigger baby (Mahna weighed 7 lbs) and not just that I am more of a heffer this time. But most of the complaints I have this time are same as last time like heartburn, sleeplessness, backpains, worry over bringing the baby home. Funny though before Mahna was born I was saying "how do people have a kid at home and still make it thru pregnancy?" Now I know, you just do. You just make it through whatever is thrown your way no matter what in life, right?

8 days to Christmas, 11 days to Cole

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Just make it through whatever is thrown your way is how I've made it through the last 1 yr. 1/2. Good luck, Cole will be much easier coming home than Mahna, trust me.

With Love,
Cathy