Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Target Sucks

I would just like to say that Target is not what I thought it was. I registered there thinking this store is a step above Walmart, ya know. But nothing I registered for is even in the freakin store (registered online) and the whole baby section is allllllways a disaster, completely unorganized and unbalanced. The only thing you really can find there is an expensive sippy cup or Amy Coe blanket (which are awesome but overprice blankies). Then there is the return policy!!!! You can't return more than two items per Y E A R without a receipt, even for store credit!! That is really bonkers. Anyway I would highly recommend not registering there for any reason. I am all about Walmart again (for that "type" of store) they have way friendlier employees and and easy returns system that doesn't make you feel like a thief or a toddler.

Trying to post pics on here, too, but Blogger is just saying "can't process your request". Hmmmm. Maybe tomorrow.

19 days til Christmas, 22 days to Cole!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caroline -
I ran into the same problem... I don't get there return policy at all. Target is also more convenient for me in location and so much less crowded then Wal-Mart.
Thank you so much for the darling over-all outfit for Gracie!! She will get so much use out it, she doesn't have many long sleeve things!! It was too generous of you!

Kendra said...

the Dollar Tree store is even worse! I went there on my lunch hour today: insane and trashed.

Little Me said...

And don't EVER buy electronics from Target. Twice I've made that mistake and they don't do returns AT ALL on electronics- even if they're broken. You have to send them back to the manufacturer.
Plus- Wal-mart has organic baby clothes. They're sweet, too.
I still shop at Target, though, despite their crappy customer service. It just feels cleaner to me than Wal-fart.