Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Something very strange....

Okay something strange is going on. I am 37 weeks pregnant, 2 wks and 2 days from Cole being born and I am feeling really great.... physically. This seems very strange. My back is not hurting, I don't feel nausous, etc... Now mentally I am a little SNAPPY here and there but even that is better than I seem to remember before. How wierd! But I am glad!

My neices and mother in law came over for dinner last night. Jarrod cooked burgers and I made pasta and beans. It was fun having a nice evening with my mother in law. I don't see her much, don't really "know" her well so that was cool. We watched the "DaVinci Code". That movie was so wierd. I think a really freaking crazy person must have written that. It is an interesting concept, to think of a group of people so devoted to protecting some huge secret for hundreds of years. Watching it with Jarrod and his mom, I had a feeling of wishing I knew all about the bible and had tons of things memorized so I could like argue against the movie. I let the feeling pass me quickly, remembering that if God wants something done or known, it is not all up to me. He is the one who is all powerful and can do what needs done. There is no reason for me to worry.

I found one of my friends on MYSPACE that I really liked a lot in highschool..... the early part before I got too into Jeremy and too into drugs. She moved away and we lost track like 9 years ago I guess... So I found her and she lives in Alaska! I have talked to her online a little but haven't called her yet. Funny thing about having a two year old, there are only certain times you can really talk on the phone and this chick has no kids so a screaming one in the background or even just a constantly interrupting one may be misunderstood. What can I say, some things I just OVER worry.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Little Me said...

Yay for feeling good! I felt GREAT with my third pregnancy. I would have this time too but for falling and pulling EVERY muscle in my back and groin in my 3rd trimester. I can't wait to see Cole. We need to get together so you guys can see our little man and so Mahna and Juicy can play!

Joye said...

Count your blessings! I'm glad you're feeling so well. And isn't it great to have a mother-in-law that you like? I have one of those, too!

I read the DaVinci Code a couple of years ago. It's okay fiction, not great. There are a few Christian books out that refute the claims, but I don't know if they're any good. I did hear an excellent radio discussion about it by Chip Ingram, maybe you could Google him and find it. You're very wise, though, in your conclusion that God can defend His own reputation.