Tuesday, December 05, 2006

happy showering

I must say I was given the coolest baby shower ever on Saturday. Kendra had everyone decorate onesies and burp cloths (sp?) and they all turned out so awesome. It was fun to NOT have games and a lot of structure. People mostly sat or stood around talking, eating and drinking. I enjoyed it so much and everyone was so thoughtful with their gifts. It is always enjoyable having people over to my own house. It is always cool to see out of all the people you would want to come who actually WANTS to come! :) I know there were a couple ppl who wanted to but couldn't and of course out of towners that definately couldn't. So thanks to all who helped and all who came! It was a great memory of a day!

ALSO have to give a shout out to NIKKI! My dearest oldest bestest friend got engaged this weekend and is very happy about it! I am so excited for her to get planning on her wedding and a new phase in life. Love ya mucho!

No comments: