Thursday, March 01, 2007

sorry to bore you

But I am unable to speak at the moment. As much as I wish this blog was a "journal" I can't really just spill it all out here. I am too afraid of the reaction to my real thoughts. So maybe I just blab about something here and there but I'm feeling depressed these days. I will just leave it at that. I don't want to have a pity party online so I just won't write anything until I am having a day with an interesting thought that someone else might care to read.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Frankly, Fair Caroline, that's the stuff we want to hear about. I've found this little on-line community can be very encouraging and they're far from judgmental.

But, even if you don't spill it all, hang in there. People out here care about you.

Kendra said...

we love you. you expend a lot of energy because lots of people (little ones, i might add) need you. hope someone is caring for you!