Thursday, March 15, 2007

those damn Mavericks!

Okay I actually sat down and watched the last two quarters of the Mavericks vs Suns game last night on the couch with Jarrod. Mahna had already fell asleep watching the "newer" version of Annie. Cole and I were playing on the couch and I started getting really into the dumb game. It went into DOUBLE overtime. Then the Suns won at the last minute. All those players must get so tired after well at least a couple hours of hardcore running back and forth with very little break in between. But probably everyone just thinks they better not get tired cuz they are getting paid enough so hurry up and just win the game and make Dallas look good! And Jarrod is too funny, he loves them he loves them he loves them, then they lose and he says I am never watching them again. Crazy sports bring out the best of everyone's personalities! HA

1 comment:

Joye said...

Crazy sports, crazy fans! My son is a sports "widower" while the games are going!