Sunday, March 11, 2007

hangover's a comin'

I went to my friend's wedding/reception tonight. It was so much fun and I met some fun new people. My dearest most lovely mom and grandma watched the kiddos. It was a LONG babysitting stint and I really know that all moments of it were not the most fun with Cole, so I greatly appreciate it. I promised Jarrod I wouldn't get too intoxicated, so limit it to two drinks. I had two glasses of white wine and a 1/2 glass of champagne for the toast.....this is over a period of 4 hours, and somehow at the end of the night everyone else seemed to think I was really messed up. I guess I must have been making a goof of myself. Now at 4 a.m. I am suddenly awake again drinking two bottles of water and feeling dizzy. Was that wine spiked with vodka or am I really just that weak of a drinker???
Oh well, what's done is done, Jarrod's not mad at me and he was with me all night, so I must not have been that crazy acting cuz he surely wouldn't let me forget it. i guess I will find out tomorrow. Better finish this water and get back to bed.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Hmm, guess you need to party more. :)

Brent said...

Best hangover remedy ever: Swallow a Rolaids whole and drink Sprite or 7-Up. Please don't ask how I know that.