Wednesday, March 14, 2007

enough of that!

Ok I am tired of looking at that same dumb blog about me getting shnockered. HAHA. I have been keeping my neices the last few days after school and its been lots o fun. Mahna's friend Lexi came over today and tomorrow we are suppose to meet another friend at the park. I like getting her to socialize a little bit cuz she is still in a phaze of not sharing or playing too well with others.

I don't like this humid weather. It just makes my hair all frizzy and wierdly wavy. We went to Mc'D to play on the playground and they didn't have a/c in the playground section and i had sweaty wavy frizzy hair with bangs. Nothing could be worse! Haha

Cole's sleepin and Mahna's watching Blues Clues so I totally have to get something done. SORRY!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

no rain there?

Caroline said...

oh yes, much rain yesterday, much humidness today. icko

Brent said...

I'm still in a phaze of not sharing and not playing well with others.