Sunday, March 25, 2007

let me explain

Thanks Joye for the compliment. I feel silly now that I realize I posted a bunch of pictures of myself! I just thought I should post something so I grabbed a few pics. I guess subconsciously I am quite self centered haha. (Maybe not so subconsciously)

The pic of the girl hugging me is my friend Jana after her wedding. I wish I had a pic of Jarrod and I at the wedding cuz he looked veryyyy handsome in his suit. The one of me with the kids is the only time i have had a good hair day since I got this dumb haircut with bangs! The little girl with the dog is my 11 yr old neice Katherine with my doggy Penny. She needed a new MYSPACE profile picture.

Today we had Jarrod's whole family over, including his grandad who is still very much mourning the loss of his wife back in October. We all had a good time, ate some down home food around Jarrod and my table. I wish I could have taken a picture of that many people sitting here eating at our house. It really gives me the warmest feeling when family comes to visit us at OUR house! It's like we are almost real grownups or something. I can't even explain how wonderful having a house of our own is. I enjoy it every single day. I am so thankful for the help we got getting it and thankful for all the details of financing finally working out..... That all that time looking paid off, that Jarrod didn't give in to every house that I said was "good enough" just because I wanted to get a place of our own so bad.

1 comment:

Joye said...

I did recognize your niece and thought about commenting on Jarrod and Mahna, but you just looked so striking with the new bangs I had to tell you. I love your new look. I feel soooooo neglectful. I have not even seen the real Cole yet. Are you and Lindsay getting together anytime soon so the boys can be "cribmates?"