Sunday, January 28, 2007

Boo HOO

I am bummed cuz I had to miss Tivany's going away dinner last night. I can't take Cole in public places yet and it really just doesn't work to leave him with a babysitter (family of course) even for a couple hours. He eats sometimes every hour and is still a little young for getting used to bottle and breast. Now I am afraid we are going to have to miss the super bowl party next weekend too. And I tell ya there is nothing I would love to do more than go have a drink or two and let loose a little bit. It literally has been almost a year since I did that. Although I have to say thanks to my friend for yesterday bringing me breakfast and mimosas. MM yummy Saturday morning.
It's been a fun familyish weekend. K & J are here from Austin so we had some crafty fun Fri night and thank you momma and gg for entertaining the chillin's so I could relax for a couple hours and have fun with my siblings. Last night we watched Little Miss Sunshine. I would recommend it fo' sure. It was a trip of a movie and had that independent film feel to it but not overly so. Its always cool to see Mahna play with her aunts and uncle and to see my dadeo hold baby Cole. Today Jarrod's workin on his car at his brother's house then hopefully working on cleaning the garage> I need to get started on our taxes but ugh what a job......
Hugs to all readers. Look forward to reading YOUR blog entries, too.

1 comment:

Joye said...

So, what are you knitting right now?