Saturday, January 20, 2007

thanks YO

Thanks for all the prayers. I sat in the hospital thinking that it would be all the prayers that would make the difference. It's so scary having a two week old baby hooked to machines, and breathing oxegyn. It's wierd, looking back, because the day of my c section I was having major major anxiety. So bad I turned white, almost puked, almost passed out... Anyway I am not a person prone to anxiety attacks and it was my third c section, so now looking back I wonder if it was like a premonition that everything for the next 3 weeks after that day would be majorly challenging, mentally.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Caroline,

I was so glad to hear you are home with that sweet little boy (that looks like your husband). I really am partial to boys!
Give your mother and grandma a hug for me! I bet they are so glad that things are better!

Cheri Hardee Edwards