Thursday, January 18, 2007

H O M E

Home, sweet home. I couldn't have been happier when we drove up at 6 pm last night. There couldn't be a warmer feeling than having both of my babies and Jarrod all of us home together again. I am so thankful that Cole finally got better enough to leave the hospital after a 7 day stay. I had my moments during this week of crying out of frustration that he just was not improving. I had to really swallow down the heartache of seeing him hooked to machines and an oxegyn tube across his face. Really by the last couple days I knew he would be okay, and was thankful that he had RSV and not a heart condition or a disease. There were other kids on that floor that were on pain medicine. How sad is that? There were some babies who cried all night long, wailing crying. An older woman came to visit us and told us about watching her 7 week old granddaughter in the same metal crib fight and fight for her life and then pass away. This woman cried her eyes out and so did I over such a sad story that happened 14 years ago.... I have a lot to be thankful for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lord for blessing them with your Spirit and bringing Cole back into the loving arms of his family.

Kendra said...

Yea! HOME! We enjoyed being snowed in at home for the past few days.

hey, we'll be up for 1/26-28. I'm going to take a half day that Friday.

How is Cole today?

Brent said...

Yeah...nice to be home.

Our elder board prayed for you and the hubby and Cole last night with very thankful hearts.

Joye said...

THANK YOU, JESUS! I'll be praying for him to grow stronger and stronger.