Monday, January 08, 2007

i just can't post

I don't know what to write. It's not like there is "nothing" going on in my life. I just don't know what to say or how to say it. If I start in about my incision issue I will sit here and whine about it, and that is pretty much on my mind all the time, so what else can I say? Cole is awesome. He is so adorable and I am truly treasuring every minute with him as I know he will grow very fast. Mahna is having a hard time behaving now that the attention is not all on her. It is also confusing to her that her mom can't pick her up anymore and everyone freaks out if she gets too close to my tummy. When Cole is asleep and Mahna is here, I try to give her lots of one on one attention. The last few nights we have been "baking" together. Last night we made brownies and tonight we made orange julius. She finally got over her fear of the blender! Haha. Now that SHE controls the button to turn it on. Jarrod has been rearranging our furniture lately because he hates our furniture. We can't just go out and buy what we want without getting into debt so I told him rearranging may make him feel better about this place where he lives. My mom has been so awesomely generous with her time taking me to the DR again and again and this week will be no exception, and on top of that Anna has to have a stomach scope done Thursday which they will have to put her to sleep for, so mom will be all over the place this week. My grandma has been keeping Mahna a lot even tho she also has this evil devil of a cold/virus that everyone in my family seems to have right now. UhOh baby cryin...... I better jump to his command! :) Thanks for reading

2 comments:

Joye said...

How's little Cole doing? How are you doing? I can't believe what y'all have been through lately! You're in my prayers.

Brent said...

I'm still having a hard time behaving now that the attention isn't all on ME.