Thursday, January 25, 2007

what am i doing blogging?

I have so much to do. All the time! Oh my gosh my life is so much busier now. I like it, though. But I do wish I could get online more without cutting into my sleep time haha.
Today lots of loads of laundry, breathing treatments for Cole, still trying to get Cole's insurance situated, Call the DR for more samples of steroid for breathing machine, Bake a cake for Jarrod, pick up mahnas toys, feed children again and again....., record a video for Gold, wrap Nikki's Christmas present, put away piles of paper accruing on counters, change sheets..... What am I doing blogging??? haha
Cole went to DR tues and he is doing better but can't be weaned to less breathing treatments yet. He is gaining weight well and weighs 9 lb 3 oz already! That is amazing. Mahna weighed 7 lb 14 oz at 3 1/2 wks old! Whe was 5 1/2 wks before she made it to 9lb 2 oz. I am glad to see he is gaining weight faster than her. She always had me worried with her slow weight gain. Of course now she is pretty much normal size for her age but still short and that is to be expected becuz of Jarrod and my height. Cole was up from 2-6 a.m. this morning. That is a frustrating thing about new born babies. It drives me bonkers seeing Mahna and Jarrod sleeping so soundly and Cole wants to be awake and being held or eating eating and more eating. I am semi attempting to keep him more awake today so he will sleep better at night, but that is hard also, between playing with Mahna and all the stuff around the house I get distracted so he falls fasssssssst asleep. Time for breathing treatment, TOODLES

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
MOPS next weds (if I get to go)
Colorado vacation in July

1 comment:

Brent said...

We did the breathing treatment deal in various doses until my youngest was old enough to use a puffer (around 8 or 9 if I remember correctly). She's since "outgrown" the puffer, too.

I used to really enjoy that time, sometimes in the VERY early morning when everything was quiet and I'd do a breathing treatment with her in my chair. We'd snuggle...and that chair is over 20 years old and worn out now, and when discussions come up to get rid of it, I think about those times.