Monday, May 09, 2005

yo yo

I had a good 1st Momma's day. It didn't feel like it was about me, I don't know how to explain it but I didn't feel like mothers day was abou tCaroline. i felt like it was for my mom. I wanted to make her feel happy and queen for the day. It was cool cuz Kendra was here and so we all got to be together. Minus franky of course. I am glad he at least called my mom. I was worried she would be secretly depressed because he blew her off. Of course he was too bizy cleaning the house he lives in now to come by and see her or his sister who came from Austin....... Oh well. Maybe he will come around someday. It is just wierd when you grow up all close to all your siblings and then one of them sort of falls off the face of the earth. Change of subject but there are three CD's that I want that are all quite different genres. I want the new 50 Cent, Gwen Stefani and In Utero by Nirvana. i think I will check out what Amazon.com has to offer me. I got to talk to my buddy ol' pal Cynde tonight who is the designer of my website and a lifelong friend. That was cool. My friend Bryn is moving to Idaho in a week or so and that really bums me out cuz she is a soulmate type friend. Mahna got her first tooth on Mother's day and I broke my toe by accidently kicking an ottoman at my parents house. Lucky for me there is a clinic for people w/out insurance here in lewisville that only costs $30. I have only one house to clean this week on Thursday and an option for another one on Friday, but I dunno. i got a suprise package from my friend Nikki in Kansas City today with an outfit for Mahna, a really awesome fairy card and some stickers and a homemade CD. I am looking into buying a Dell laptop for about $550. Mine is pretty crappy and the screen is broken off the keyboard. I got a new pair of pants yesterday that was two sizes smaller than I wore a few months ago. THAT is a good feeling!!! well that is my update for those of you that love me
XOXO

1 comment:

Brent said...

Hey Caroline! Check out the used CD store in Lewisville called CD Wharehouse...those CD's you mentioned you can used and save a few bucks...