Saturday, May 07, 2005

Go Mavs

Let's hope the MAVERICKS can kick some booty tonight and stay inthe playoffs! We are having a few peeps over so hopefully it will be a good night. I am dead tired from staying up too late w/ Bryn last night. It was a lot of fun tho so I don' t regret it. She is moving to Idaho in 10 days so I am trying to get her to come over every day!!! I can't believe all my friends always MOVE AWAY!!! Grrrrr. Well I have a yummy recipe for you. I never knew how EASY it is to make stromboli. All you need is a refrigerated pizza crust and a few insides.

Here is the one I made, but you could make one w/ pepperoni and mozzerella or whatever.

1/4 C low fat deli ham
1/2 C low fat mozzerella
1 refrigerated pizza crust
broccoli, peppers etc
1 egg
Italian seasoning

roll out pizza crust (I put mine on my pizza stone) put in ingredients except EGG and fold over to close and seal ends then flip over so seal is on bottom. Beat the egg w/ a fork and brush egg over dough. Cook at 350 for 15-25 minutes until golden brown. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Serves about 4 people

1 comment:

Brent said...

Hey! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! And it was pretty cool the Mavericks kicked booty...40 points worth!

Anyway, Tracy'll be calling you...she LOVED the girls' present to her for Mother's Day!