Sunday, May 29, 2005

2 much fun

I have found the music downloads and it is fun! :) I am using music net at aol and I do admit that they don't have a few of the songs i am trying to find, but maybe all muzic sites are that way. Who knows. Can you believe this costs $9 a month plus one buck per song??? Oh well it is still fun. So far I have downloaded, Eminem mockingbird, No Doubt "It's my life", Britney Spears "Slave 4 u", Lita Ford/Ozzy "Close my eyes forever", Remy Zero "Save me", 50 Cent "in da club". I am so addicted! :) It is cool in a way cuz u can download whatever u want for free and then if you want to burn them to CD that is when they cost a dollar. I have only paid for two so far. I heard there is a free way to get songs but I am so behind on this music thing because of having a crapped out no memory having computer for such a long time. I feel like such a supastar having my own CD BURNER NOW!!!!!!!!!! yippee

Today was fun. I got up at the buttcrack of dawn to take my parents to the airport so they could celebrate 30 yrs of marriage in San Fran. I hope they have a glorious time. Anyone who still likes each other after that many years of cohabitation deserves a good trip. :) I am proud to have parents who are still married and purdy darn happy about it. Anyway Jarrod kept Mahna which meant he had to get out of bed w/ her from 6-7 a.m. on a Sunday. Not his favorite thing but they were having a blast by the time I got home at 7:30. I got her to go back to sleep w/ me for about 30 min and that didn't work so we got up and got ready and made it to the 9 am church service. My grandma was happy to sit w/ us in the "parent's box". Then she got to show Mahna off to her friends and I got to chat w/ my friend Brent. A while later me and Mahna and Anna Banana went to Lara's graduation swim party and Mahna enjoyed a sorda cold swim but she was very excited about being in such a huge bathtub.

Well Mahna poo is sleeping now so I guess I will find something fun to do or maybe just go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.. xoxo caroline

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i find that after taking care of 3 children-whenever you can sleep, you SHOULD! haha i miss ya cuzin. keep up the good spirits! give mahna a kiss for me! come see me sooooon! -Scrynth-

Brent said...

My sister lives in San Francisco! I wish I'd known your folks were going and I'd have arranged for her to fly them over the Bay Area in her plane for their 30th...that might've been kinda cool!