Tuesday, May 31, 2005

countdown

I am counting down hours now to my trip to Kansas City. I am a nervous wreck. I will be taking my beautiful child to show the people i love out there oh so much. It will be a rush rush tho seeing each person for only a day or less. I sure do love in in KC and would almost live there in a heartbeat if Jarrod wanted to. He probably won't ever want to leave Texas tho, and I can understand. Anna is helping me get my to do list and to pack list in order. Tomorrow will be filled w/ lots of laundry for not only do I need to wash Mahna's and my wardrobe but I must make sure my husband will have a semi clean house and laundry to survive w/out me for six days. Housecleaning is a big stresser for me because I can't seem to put Mahna down long enough to DO IT! Plus this home of ours which we share with Casey is all wood/linoleum and we have a big gravel driveway which means constant dust and dirt which is only controllable by daily vacuuming/sweeping/mopping. I was once the queen of the most challenging home to keep clean. ANyway thanks to Anna staying w/ me the last few days I have been able to do more than usual as she entertains Mahna. Mahna just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Tonight we gave her some nibbles of snowcone and she got very hyper. Casey was chasing her as she crawled w/ all her might screaming like only girls do in delight. Quite adorable. I am glad I get to take her every where with me. Even at Don Pablos tonight when she was hollering to get other patron's attention I could just see the most adorable baby ever sitting in the highchair. OH and she got her 9 month pics taken today. She was quite clingy w/ me as it was a new photographer, so I ended up sitting UNDER the sheet/background while she was photographed. U actually can't even tell in the pictures but it was amusing.

Last night we, as in me and Anna, watched DONNIE DARKO. If you have not seen this movie you must see this movie!!!!!!! It was so great. So unlike any other movie I have seen. TOtally unpredictable, as most mainstream movies are. It is a Sundance film, which made me like it before I even saw it. I actually got to watch two movies this Memorial day weekend. The other one was MEET THE FOCKERS, which I thought was totally hilarious.

Anna is doing my toenails now, what a lucky sister am I!

Adios and Goodnight. Thanks for reading...........

2 comments:

Steph said...

donnie darko is rad. have fun in KC. :)

Anonymous said...

girl....I'm missing you guys! Don't forget to send me pics of Mahna!! XOXOXO!!!