Thursday, May 11, 2006

tis all good homey

So far so good. No barfy, no soreness of any kind. I feel fine!!!!!!!! yea. I haven't had probs with morning sickness before though. I just kind of expect the worst this time because it seems like everyone's subsequent pregnancies were harsh. Considering my first two were 6 years apart the second felt like a first all over again. I have been exercising and doing my best to eat fruits and veggies. I know that if I gain a ton of weight it will shorten the amount of time I can make money. I know that sounds very materialistic, but money is money. Plus if I am sitting at home I will just eat more and therefor have more to lose later. Life hasn't really changed in the past week since I found out I was prego. By the online calculator I should be due Jan 4th. That could mean a late December or new years baby. OOPS! Well I wanted to post some new pics but I can't find my camera cord! Darn! Mahna is doing good. She is a cutie pie, lots of fun. I only had one cleaning job this week so we have had lots of time together. I think she's a little sick to her tummy tonight cuz she is sort of cuddly and whiney. Well this weekend I look forward to mother's day and Kendra being in town, next weekend in austin and galveston the weekend after that! Not looking forward to CAMPING on the beach in Galveston, but hey...... u gotta take the beach when you can get a chance!

2 comments:

Joye said...

If you're camping in Galveston, take LOTS of mosquito repellant. Kiss Mahna for me!

Brent said...

You DO have to take to the beach when you get the chance...