Friday, May 26, 2006

I have a cute daughter

Mahna has really been making me smile lately. The first incident was when I was still feeling depressed (thankfully has passed now) and I was crying. She came over and patted my face and tilted her head in such an angelic way, I thought how could I ever be sad with her in my life?
During the Mavericks playoff game the other night with the Spurs Jarrod was very into the game and pacing the living room during the last minute of overtime. Mahna was sitting on the couch and suddenly yelled "GET BALL!" She doesn't talk much and we surely didn't expect her to be paying attention to the basketball game! It was so cute and funny.
A couple days later the three of us were watching a movie on tv sitting together on the couch. She showed me her sippy cup and said "meer" which means MORE and I said no honey you still have some left. A few minutes later she got up and I thought she was going to play in her room for a minute or something, like she usually does. She came back a few minutes later holding the chocolate syrup, she had gotten it out of the fridge because she needed MORE chocolate milk!!!!!! Cracks me up!

No comments: