Saturday, May 20, 2006

excuses excuses

I have a good excuse for not posting. My keypad on my laptop has been jacked up. Like if you hit the m it would type mn and if you type v or b it would type vb. Most annoying was if you hit the space bar it would hit enter. So everything I typed
looked
like
this.
I guess the bug worked itself out. Our neighbor, who fixed my computer, said maybe it got wet. Well Jarrod and I are on eggshells with this stupid computer. We don't bring a drink within a foot of it. My nieces are over everyday after school this week and next so I am guessing when I wasn't here something got splashed on it. Who knows. Either way if we would have had to buy a new keypad it would only be about $25 (just a pain to install I am guessing) and now it worked itself out, so YIPPEE!
So I cleaned 4 houses this week all to pay a ticket that I really am innocent of. I had plenty of time to call a lawyer and fight the ticket. BUT I was too scared to call a lawyer and have them laugh at me and then tell me I would have to pay them $200 or something. I am mad at myself for not fighting it, but once it is paid I hope to forget about it in a month. I think I told the story on here a long time ago, so I will just say that a cop followed me and waited for me by my friend's house while I had my car looked at, then pulled me over like5 minutes after I left the house and said I ran a stop sign. I literally wanted to ask the cop if he was NUTS, I argued with him a little but he scared me because we were in a culdesac on a Sun morning with no one around and he basically got in my face and said "give me your license while I am still being civil to you". I believe I might have gone to highschool with the guy his last name was Graves. ANyway I may never forgive myself for paying the damn money to Highland Village and not trying harder to fight a freaky cop.
So I am not really enjoying pregnancy much. I have been feeling nauseous but not enough to 'get sick', so I just feel raunchy, usually at night. I could deal with that, though. What I can't deal with is a horrible feeling of depression that will not subside. Well that is not entirely true. It comes and goes. One week I am happy and normal feeling, working out every day and eating what I should. The next week I cry at everything, bite everyone's heads off and eat all the wrong things. I am about 7 weeks along.......... that means 33 weeks to go. Yikes. Well at least this week is almost over and there is a good chance the sun will come out on Monday. Maybe even today since we are driving to Austin (sans Jarrod) to watch Kendra and John get their Master's degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO. I am very happy for you Kendra and the path you have chosen for your life. You have done a lot of good for other people while also getting your education the last few years. Now I just hope you stay in Austin...... we gotta have that thrift store field trip!
Well I really gotta run Mahna is not even awake yet and I should be over to pick up ANna and Gma and my parents van in 30 minutes! eek. time is not on my side.
toodles thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Little Me said...

I totally relate to the depression thing. I have been dealing with that for a while. It's getting a bit better, but if I am left alone for a whole day I start feeling it really strongly- like I could just drop off the face of the earth and nobody would notice until the kids decided they were hungry again. I just have to keep people around and hope it passes like the nausea did.

Joye said...

You should contest the ticket if the cop was wrong. I've heard the odds are they don't show up in court.

Kendra said...

AWW, THANK YOU CAROLINE! and now i need a nap.

i thought
you
wrote
like
this

for dramatic effect? guess not.

Ian said...

How did the ticket issue end up? I'll be glad to offer you any advice I can; I was a cop for your years, and there are bad cops out there.

There are many, many ways to work then system to your advantage - believe me.