Friday, May 05, 2006

P O S I T I V E

That would be the result of my pregnancy test!!!!!!!!! Yes I am about 3 wks or so along. I haven't gone to the DR but by my calculations it will be sometime in January when I have a new little angelface in my arms!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow Jan is so far away! I am gonna get so fat and I hate that part so much. I plan to keep exercising and eat well but somehow I wanted that last time too and something took over me and I no longer was doing what I should. I am very excited and so is Jarrod. We are pretty set on just the two kiddos so this will be my final pregnancy experience, which is relieving with just a hint of sadness. No reason to miss it yet, I have barely even started it! EEK. Did I already mention that January is SO far away?

5 comments:

Kendra said...

YEA!
~auntie kendra

Joye said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joye said...

I deleted the above comment. I must be tired, that's the second one tonight. What can I say, I'm a perfectionist.

Anyway, CON-GRAT-U-LA-TIONS!!! January will be here before you know it!

Brent said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Steph said...

woohoo!