Wednesday, August 31, 2005

happy birthday mahna!!!!!!!!






The first pic was the last of the day and she had just HAD ENOUGH! :) Also her playing with the monkey auntie anna got her, playing by the pool and at the bottom, picking out a bday present at toys are us with daddy. He was determined to do this and after over an hour of debating and trying to figure out what she liked, she actually got something that she has not stopped playing with!

Today is Mahna's ACTUAL first birthday. It is amazing to me that a year has gone by... I have more to say but my little one year old is demanding my assistance!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell bath accessory on interest free credit.

Steph said...

how annoying. they now have blog spam! won't these people leave us alone? anyway, i like how on your site the counter at the top says "mahna is 2 days old." :)

Caroline said...

I can't believe there is blogger spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have got to be kidding me! I was so excited to have FIVE comments and all but one (thank u stephie) were spam! GRRRRRRR