Monday, August 08, 2005

just life

Life is just going along....... so fast. Mahna is almost a year old and it makes me want to cry. Her life and mine together are going to fly by and I just love her so much and try to treasure every moment, but sometimes I look back at her newborn pictures and think can't I just have a few minutes of that back to REALLY glue it into my memory? I have always had such a bad memory(ASK NIKKI OR KIMMY) and well I just am thankful to have a camera and video camera to save as much of the memories as I can.

I have tried to blog about three days in a row now with no luck....... baby keepin me hoppin. She woke up w/ a runny nose and fever today. First fever ever. It sort of freaked me out. But I read in "what to expect the first year" (at 6 a.m. I might add) that most fevers are no big deal and can be reduced easily with tylenol and cool air. So I took off her pj's, gave her a popsicle in front of the a/c and a little tylenol. It was gone in 30 minutes. whew! I just always hear about people taking their kids to the e.r. when they have fevers, so I didn't know if that is what I was supposed to do....

I am very engrossed in a book right now. I am on chapter 6 I think...... It is called "Memoirs of a Geisha". I can't explain how intrigueing this book is but I don't see how it wouldn't catch anyones attention if they gave it about 20 minutes.

Okay Mahna is crying for me......more later.

No comments: