Friday, August 19, 2005

thoughts on voyeurs

I have no idea if I spellt that write. haha. I have heard thru the grapevine that there are a few people who read my blog who don't comment. I knew it was true but it is always GREAT to hear that anyone is reading my blog! So spy on me all you want. Obviously if I am spilling my guts on the internet I am not being too secretive. Haha. Some days are more honest than others.

One time when I was maybe 11 or 12 I remember looking in my aunt/uncle's freezer for a snack and there was a ceramic container so I opened it and there was like a whole bunch of MONEY in it. I kind of wanted to take some, but I have always had a conscience. I thought that was pretty sneaky to hide it in the freezer tho. Who would ever look there? (unless they needed a snack)

I went "garage saling" w/ my momma and mahna today. Twas fun! We got Mahna tons of clothes and toys and books and movies. More than any one child ever really needs. Maybe I should have five more just to even out all the STUFF she owns. My parents are both very generous and doting on their granddaughter.

Jarrod came swimming w/ me and Mahna at my mom's house for his 2 1/2 hour lunch break. He has an awesome new route. It has really been fun to have him around during the afternoons (when I am not cleaning someone elses house). He and I were having competition swimming to the diving toys in the pool. He is much faster than me but I don't give up. And I figure one of these days his smoking will catch up with him and I will be the WINNER!!! My biggest drawback is that I never learned to hold my breath under water, so I am in a constant state of almost drowning, while playing in the deep end.

Off to Galveston tomorrow!! JOY JOY!

No comments: