Friday, July 08, 2005

jail birds and babies

Well Franky is still in jail. He hoped to get out Sunday for time served on the warrants he has but they wouldn't just take a phone call they want written signed letters from him and one of the places won't even give time served so he will have to pay like $120 before he gets out. Soo that sucks. I feel bad for him being lonely in jail. I knew it would happen eventually but it still sucks. He still has the most innocent eyes and I remember him as a lil kiddo.

I was waTching Mahna crawling around innocently nearby and playing adn looking at the fish and I got all into what I was writing and nex thing I know she is half way up the stairs. Thank you LORD that she didn't fall. She sure is bizy and fast and cute and fun. She giggles a lot and has a new kind of laugh which I can't describe, you will just have to hear it.

We are leaving for Colorado in a couple hours, so I better go get some mini bottles for the plane ride. Hee hee.

Love ya and I will update while in colorado if I can otherwise next weds ...............

No comments: