Tuesday, July 05, 2005

drama mama

Well Franky is still in jail. He was only supposed to do the weekend, but he had a couple warrants so now he has until July 24. Poor kiddo. Maybe it will help him somehow. I plan to visit him on Thursday. We leave for Colorado Friday night. I am looking forward to some cool mountain air and a vacation w/ my huz. He is fun on trips. Today was a very bizy day. I drove to drop Mahna w/ Tivany, drove to my parents to let the dawg out, drove to Las Colinas to clean a house, drove back to breastfeed Mahna at Tivany's house, drove back to my parents to let the dog out again, drove to Copper Canyon to clean another house, drove back to get Mahna, got a call that Jarrod was in a car wreck, met him at the house and drove him to the DR. He is okay, his back is just real tight feeling and he is in pain. We went to the new "Pain and Injury" clinic in Lewisville. They want to file the claim w/ insurance against the driver, etc. Jarrod just wants to know if his back is okay. He can walk and isn't like moaning in pain so I am guessing he is allright, but then again he is a MAN who doesn't let on all the time about pain. The car wreck was two cars rearending and then ramming into him and he was at a complete stop and saw it coming there for he tensed up. My parents are in Colorado having a grand ol' time. I had an awesome weekend hanging out w/ Kendra at my parents house, lots of swimming. She got me thinking about a triathalon. It sounds like a very scary word, but once she started explaining it to me and trying to talk me into training w/ her for one we could do together, I think it might be possible. The RUNNING part is what scares me. I think I could learn to bike, and swim, but RUN? I wish! We shall see. It is in my mind now. Thanks Kendra for pushing me further.....

3 comments:

Brent said...

Kendra's pretty cool like that.

Was the wreck in Jarrod's NEW CAR? I'm hoping not...and I'm hoping his back's okay.

Caroline said...

nope it was in his truck. he hasn't got an air cond. in the new one yet so not driving it yet.

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun 2 me... i wish i was there with u, but breckinridge has been fun... i'm just anxious for the weekend so i can see u...